On the territory of the terminal ULS there is a customs warehouse PE “Trans Universalis Cella”, which owns warehouses open and closed types. The total area of the open warehouse is 13.400 m². The warehouse intendeds for the acceptance, storage and processing of large containers and packaged cargoes.
The complex of services provided by the customs warehouse TU Cella:
- Storage of goods in the customs regime in accordance with the Customs Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Processing of the necessary documentation;
-The sealing of the container after the custom house examination;
- Granting the container terminal area during unloading and loading of containers;
- Cargo handling works by forklifts;
- The weighing of the goods.
The warehouse is located in protected territory of the terminal ULS. The customs warehouse of open type operates on the basis Licence of the entering into the register of customs warehouses from the 31.07.2015, the № 026/0208. PE “Trans Universalis Cella” provides storage of goods in the customs regime in accordance with the Customs Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The warehouse is equipped with railway and automobile access roads, flyovers for loading and unloading of railway wagons and transportation vehicles.